Stefano Zacchiroli and I released version 1.2 of ledger2beancount, a ledger to beancount converter.
This version of ledger2beancount is compatible with beancount 2.1, which was released a few days ago.
Changes in version 1.2:
- Updates for beancount 2.1.0:
- Allow UTF-8 letters and digits in account names
- Allow full-line comments in transactions
- Allow transaction tags and links on multiple lines
- Handle posting tags on multiple lines
- Always convert posting-level tags to metadata
- Improve parsing of the transaction header
You can get ledger2beancount from GitHub.