I released version 2.4 of ledger2beancount, a ledger to beancount converter.
There are two notable changes in this release:
- I fixed two regressions introduced in the last release. Sorry about the breakage!
- I improved support for hledger. I believe all syntax differences in hledger are supported now.
Here are the changes in 2.4:
- Fix regressions introduced in version 2.3
- Handle price directives with comments
- Don't assume implicit conversion when price is on second posting
- Improve support for hledger
- Fix parsing of hledger tags
- Support commas as decimal markers
- Support digit group marks through
- Support regex aliases
- Recognise total balance assertions
- Recognise sub-account balance assertions
- Add support for
- Convert all uppercase metadata tags to all lowercase
- Improve handling of ledger lots without cost
- Allow transactions without postings
- Fix parsing issue in commodity declarations
- Support commodities that contain quotation marks
--versionoption to show version
- Document problem of mixing
Thanks to Kirill Goncharov for pointing out one regressions, to Taylor R Campbell for for a patch, to Stefano Zacchiroli for some input, and finally to Simon Michael for input on hledger!
You can get ledger2beancount from GitHub