I have documented my experience in getting Debian to work on various hardware platforms. Generic information about Debian can be found on the project's official web page and there is also a good installation manual. The HOWTOs I currently provide are about the following hardware platforms:
- Devices based on Marvell's Kirkwood platform (such as SheevaPlug and QNAP TS-219P).
- Devices based on Marvell's Orion platform (such as QNAP TS-109, TS-209 and TS-409).
- Linksys NSLU2 (Network Storage Link for USB 2.0 Disk Drives)
- Using the Qstarz BT-Q1000X GPS on Debian.
- Intel IOP based devices, such as the Thecus N2100.
- MIPS based Cobalt machines (RaQ, Qube2, RaQ2, Gateway Microserver).