Plug computers, like the SheevaPlug and GuruPlug, are powerful and affordable devices that can be combined with Debian to perform a variety of tasks, such as acting as a file or media server. There are many different variants of plug computers so please check which models are supported by Debian.
You can use the user-friendly Debian installer to install Debian.
- A set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- A list of plug computer models, including a description of how well they are supported in Debian.
- Troubleshooting information with common problems and their solutions.
- An image gallery with various pictures showing the internals of the SheevaPlug.
- Explanation of the boot process of plug computers running Debian.
If you have problems with Debian on your plug computer and cannot solve them with Google, you can consult the following resources:
- The debian-arm list for questions specifically related to the ARM port of Debian or about running Debian on plug computers.