Debian on D-Link DNS-323 and Conceptronic CH3SNAS
The D-Link DNS-323 (revision A1 and B1, but not C1) and Conceptronic CH3SNAS (Grab'n'GO) devices were supported by Debian thanks to work done by Matt Palmer. Please note that support for these devices was dropped in Debian 9 (stretch).
- An installation guide for Debian on the D-Link DNS-323 and Conceptronic CH3SNAS.
- A set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- Some tips and tricks about running Debian on the D-Link DNS-323.
- A list of known issues and bugs with Debian on the D-Link DNS-323.
- A status page showing which components of the D-Link DNS-323 are currently supported.
- An internals page listing the specs of the D-Link DNS-323.
- An image gallery with various pictures showing the internals of the Conceptronic CH3SNAS.
- Information about recovery options.
- Instructions for restoring the original firmware.
- The DNS-323 wiki.
Herbert Valerio Riedel added kernel support for the DNS-323 revision A1. Matt Palmer added kernel support for the DNS-323 revision B1 and ported the Debian installer to the DNS-323. Conceptronic kindly provided two CH3SNAS devices to Debian and Alan Fletcher made a cable for me so I could access the serial console.