Debian on D-Link DNS-323 and Conceptronic CH3SNAS
The D-Link DNS-323 (revision A1 and B1, but not C1) and Conceptronic CH3SNAS (Grab'n'GO) devices are supported by Debian thanks to work done by Matt Palmer.
- An installation guide for Debian on the D-Link DNS-323 and Conceptronic CH3SNAS.
- A set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- Some tips and tricks about running Debian on the D-Link DNS-323.
- A list of known issues and bugs with Debian on the D-Link DNS-323.
- A status page showing which components of the D-Link DNS-323 are currently supported.
- An internals page listing the specs of the D-Link DNS-323.
- An image gallery with various pictures showing the internals of the Conceptronic CH3SNAS.
- Information about recovery options.
- Instructions for restoring the original firmware.
- The DNS-323 wiki.
Herbert Valerio Riedel added kernel support for the DNS-323 revision A1. Matt Palmer added kernel support for the DNS-323 revision B1 and ported the Debian installer to the DNS-323. Conceptronic kindly provided two CH3SNAS devices to Debian and Alan Fletcher made a cable for me so I could access the serial console.