Debian on the OpenRD platform
OpenRD is a reference design for Marvell's Kirkwood platform (Marvell's 88F6281 System On Chip). There are three variants: the OpenRD-Base, the OpenRD-Client and the OpenRD-Ultimate. You can install Debian on all of these devices and use them as an ARM development environment.
- You can use the user-friendly Debian installer to install Debian.
- A status page showing which components of the OpenRD are currently supported.
- Some tips and tricks about running Debian on the OpenRD.
- OpenRD group on Google Groups.
If you have problems with Debian on the OpenRD and cannot solve them with Google, you can consult the following resources:
- The OpenRD group for questions about the OpenRD platform.
- The debian-arm list for questions specifically related to the ARM port of Debian or about running Debian on the OpenRD.